Directions for Root Beer Floats
1. Start with a frosted mug
2. Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
3. Fill to top with A&W Root Beer
Directions for Taco Bar
1. Arrange lettuce, radishes, and cilantro on a large platter. Place limes, cheese, sour cream, and salsas in separate serving dishes. Place chicken and pork in separate warm serving bowls. Garnish chicken with cilantro.
2. Toast each tortilla in a hot skillet or directly over a gas flame until softened, 15 to 20 seconds per side. Stack tortillas in a dish towel, keeping them wrapped.
3. Arrange all of the ingredients so family members can make their own tacos.