Ingredients for Salmon
- Large Whole Salmon Fillet (3lbs) skinless or 8 x 6oz Fillets skin on
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
Ingredients for Salsa
- 6 Corn on The Cob, Steamed
- 2 Tbs Basil
- 2 Tbs Mint
- 2 Limes, Juiced
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Feta, Crumbled or Shaved
Directions for Salmon
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Line a baking with sheet with unbleached Parchment paper.
3. Place Salmon on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
4. Brush with olive oil
5. Roast for 15 - 20 mins.
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Season salmon pieces with salt and pepper.
3. Heat grapeseed oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Place the salmon in skillet skin side down.
5. Press gently on fillets with a spatula so that the skin is in contact with pan and gets golden and crispy, about 4-5 minutes.
6. Transfer the skillet to oven (do not turn fish over) and roast in the oven for an additional 5-6 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow salmon to rest.
Directions for Salsa
1. Cut/shave the kernels off the corn cobs as close to the cob as possible.
2. Roughly chop the basil and mint and add to the husked corn.
3. Mix the lime juice and olive oil together and pour over the salad. Season with salt. Add the feta.