Directions Panna Cotta
1. In saucepan, scald cream, milk and sugar; remove from heat.
2. Add almonds; cover and steep for 15 minutes.
3. In small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over ¼ cup water. When gelatin is bloomed, place bowl over simmering water until gelatin melts. Stir into cream mixture.
4. In blender, puree cream mixture; strain through fine chinois.
5. Divide mixture equally between 8 desired molds or serving vessel; cover and chill at least 6 hours or overnight.
6. Garnish panna cotta with desired fresh seasonal fruit such as citrus, cara cara oranges, grapefruit, kumquats, or blood oranges.
Directions for Almmond Tuiles
1. Melt butter, sugar, and glucose together. Whisk well.
2. Add milk, allow to come to boil. Stir constantly and add almonds. Take off heat.
3. Stir well and often while cooling to prevent separation of the fat.
4. Disperse onto a silpat with desired scoop.
5. Bake at 300 degrees in convection oven for 12-15 minutes or until evenly golden brown.
6. Remove from Silpat while warm.
7. Place atop citrus and panna cotta for crunch and garnish.