Ingredients for Creamy Frozen Nectarine Blitz
- 1 Nectarine, pitted
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 2 oz. Vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 oz. Triple sec
- 1/2 oz. Lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. Simple syrup
Ingredients for Cherry Bombs
- 1 cup grenadine
- 1 liter clear citrus soda, or seltzer
- 18 maraschino cherries
Ingredients for Pineapple Slurpee
- 2 c fresh pineapple
- 10 ice cubes
- 4 Tbls agave nectar - might want to add more, depends on your sweetness needs and ripeness of fruit
Directions for Creamy Frozen Nectarine Blitz (Recipe courtesy of ACocktailLife.com)
1. Place the fruit, vodka, ice cream, triple sec, lemon juice and simple syrup in a blender and puree until smooth.
2. Add a couple of ice cubes and continue pureeing until the ice has been broken up.
3. Pour into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with fresh mint.
Directions for Cherry Bombs (Recipe courtesy of MarthaStewart.com)
1. Place 2 cups water in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Add grenadine; stir to combine.
3. Pour mixture into two ice-cube trays.
4. Freeze until solid, 2 hours or overnight.
5. Fill six glasses with grenadine ice cubes.
6. Top with soda. Garnish with cherries, and serve.
Directions for Pineapple Slurpee (Recipe courtesy of PureMamas.com)
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth like a Slurpee.
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes from the Home & Family Pinterest Page