For Creamy Frozen Nectarine Blitz:
- 1 Nectarine, pitted
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 2 oz. Vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 oz. Triple sec
- 1/2 oz. Lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. Simple syrup
For Cherry Bombs:
- 1 cup grenadine
- 1 liter clear citrus soda, or seltzer
- 18 maraschino cherries
For Pineapple Slurpee:
- 2 c fresh pineapple
- 10 ice cubes
- 4 Tbls agave nectar - might want to add more, depends on your sweetness needs and ripeness of fruit
Creamy Frozen Nectarine Blitz (Recipe courtesy of ACocktailLife.com):
1. Place the fruit, vodka, ice cream, triple sec, lemon juice and simple syrup in a blender and puree until smooth.
2. Add a couple of ice cubes and continue pureeing until the ice has been broken up.
3. Pour into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with fresh mint.
Cherry Bombs (Recipe courtesy of MarthaStewart.com):
1. Place 2 cups water in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Add grenadine; stir to combine.
3. Pour mixture into two ice-cube trays.
4. Freeze until solid, 2 hours or overnight.
5. Fill six glasses with grenadine ice cubes.
6. Top with soda. Garnish with cherries, and serve.
Pineapple Slurpee (Recipe courtesy of PureMamas.com):
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth like a Slurpee.