Gigi Butler of Gigi's Cupcakes is baking delicious treats with coconut flakes and chocolate chips.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup of White Sugar
- ½ cup Butter melted
- 2 cups of Coconut Flakes
- 1 can 14 oz of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1½ cups of Raspberry Jam
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 cup dark mini Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup White Chocolate Chips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a small bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar.
3. Put in microwave for 45 seconds then stir until blended.
4. Press into a greased 13in x 9inch x2 inch baking dish.
5. Sprinkle coconut, then drizzle with milk.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 mins or until golden brown.
7. Wait 10 mins to cool.
8. Spread Jam over crust, sprinkle walnuts, dark chips then white chips.
9. Bake again for another 11 mins at 350 degrees or until chips are melted.
10. Cool and then cut into bars.