- 4 carrots, grated
- Leaves from 1⁄2 bunch of cilantro
- 4 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Seeds from 1 fresh pomegranate
- Juice & Zest of 1 lime
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1) Pile the grated carrots into a big bowl, then add the cilantro, poppy seeds, pomegranate seeds and lime juice and zest.
2) Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page