Brittany Gonzales and Kellan Lutz are making delicious peppers stuffed with chicken and quinoa.
- 3 big red bell peppers
- 3 big green bell peppers
- 600g minced chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 90g cherry tomatoes
- 400g cooked quinoa
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 60g feta cheese
- 1 stalk of celery
1. Cut the top of the peppers and take away the seeds.
2. In a pan, add the olive oil, crushed garlic and chopped onions, fry for a minute, add the celery, the minced chicken, salt, pepper, paprika and stir until cooked.
3. Add the cooked quinoa and the chives.
4. Fill up the peppers with the chicken and quinoa, top with feta cheese.
5. Put the peppers on a baking tray, the cherry tomatoes on the side and cook on 400°F (200°C) for around 20-30 min.
App info: www.lifesum.com
Home and Family viewers may use the code “HNF30”
30% off 3, 6 and 12 months subscriptions
Valid until Dec 31st 2019
Get more information about this episode >>