Ingredients for Paws-Itively Sweet SkewersMakes 16 Skewers
- 1 ripe pineapple, sliced in 8 ½” rounds
- ½ ripe cantaloupe
- ½ ripe honeydew melon
- 1 small watermelon
Ingredients for the Sauce
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons honey
Tools for the Skewers
- 1¼” melon baller
- Bone shaped cookie cutter
- Paw Print cookie cutter
- Wooden skewers
Ingredients for Lemonade Spritzer with Raspberry Puree Pupsicles
- 6 oz frozen lemonade concentrate
Directions for the Skewers:
Make the Paws and Bones:
Assemble the Skewers:
- Place on a sheet pan, cover tightly and place in the fridge to keep the fruit cold.
Make the Yogurt Sauce:
- Combine the yogurt, lime juice, and honey in a bowl and stir to combine. Serve cold with the flower fruit skewers.
Directions for Lemonade Spritzer with Raspberry Puree Pupsicles:
- Puree Raspberries in food processor add water if needed.
- Pour pureed raspberries into silicone paw/bone molds.
- Freeze until solid.
- Combine lemonade concentrate and Sparkling water in pitcher.
- Serve with paw and or bone shaped Raspberry cubes.