Get clever recipes for snacks to serve at your next puppies party!
- 1 ripe pineapple, sliced in 8 ½” rounds
- ½ ripe cantaloupe
- ½ ripe honeydew melon
- 1 small watermelon
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1¼” melon baller
- Bone shaped cookie cutter
- Paw Print cookie cutter
- Wooden skewers
- 6 oz frozen lemonade concentrate
Directions for the Skewers:
Make the Paws and Bones:
- Using a Paw-shaped cooking cutter, cut 8 Paw shapes out of the center of the pineapple rounds.
- Set pineapple paws aside.
- Cut watermelon in half. Cut one half of the watermelon into ½” half-moon slices.
- Use a bone cookie cutter to cut 8 bones out of the watermelon.
Assemble the Skewers:
- Use a 1¼” melon ball tool to ball the cantaloupe, honeydew, and remaining half of the watermelon. Assemble the skewers by placing one cantaloupe, honeydew, and watermelon ball on a skewer.
- Repeat the same pattern once more to create your “paws-itively sweet skewer.” Follow with a watermelon or pineapple Paw or Bone at the very top of the skewer. Repeat on all skewers.
- Place on a sheet pan, cover tightly and place in the fridge to keep the fruit cold.
Make the Yogurt Sauce:
- Combine the yogurt, lime juice, and honey in a bowl and stir to combine. Serve cold with the flower fruit skewers.
Directions for Lemonade Spritzer with Raspberry Puree Pupsicles:
- Puree Raspberries in food processor add water if needed.
- Pour pureed raspberries into silicone paw/bone molds.
- Freeze until solid.
- Combine lemonade concentrate and Sparkling water in pitcher.
- Serve with paw and or bone shaped Raspberry cubes.
Learn more about the DIYs for your next puppy party >>
Get more from the Episode >>