- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 12oz white chocolate, chopped (a 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips can also be used)
- Cinnamon stick and whipped cream to garnish; optional
1. Whisk together all the ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Cook until just starting to bubble.
3. Whisk in the chopped white chocolate and stir until completely melted.
4. Adjust flavors as needed.
5. Pour into mugs and garnish with whipped cream and/or cinnamon stick if desired.