- 6 cavity silicone square mold
- 5 oz clear melt and pour soap
- 16 oz goat milk melt and pour soap
- 0.3 oz pumpkin spice fragrance oil
- 0.3 oz vanilla color stabilizer
- Brown oxide color block
- Perfect orange color block
- 1 tsp pumpkin powder
- About ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- Alcohol in a spray bottle
1. Chop 5 ounces of Clear Melt and Pour Soap Base into small, uniform cubes. Place it in a heat-safe container and add a small chunk of the Brown Oxide Color Block. Melt in the microwave using 15 second bursts. Stir to fully incorporate the Color Block.
2. Pour the melted soap into each mold cavity - just enough to create a small layer. Spritz with 99% isopropyl alcohol to get rid of bubbles. Set the mold aside and allow the soap to cool and harden.
3. Chop 16 ounces of Goat Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base into small, uniform cubes. Place it in a heat-safe container. Add a chunk of the Perfect Orange Color Block and a small chunk of the Brown Oxide Color Block. Melt in the microwave on 20-30 second bursts. Stir to incorporate the Color Blocks, and add more shavings to deepen the color if necessary.
4. Mix 1 teaspoon of pumpkin powder and 1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon into 1 tablespoon of 99% isopropyl alcohol. Once all the clumps are gone, stir into the melted soap thoroughly. Stir in 0.3 ounces of Pumpkin Spice Fragrance Oil and 0.3 ounces of Vanilla Color Stabilizer. Note: If you have sensitive skin, don't add the cinnamon. It can sometimes cause irritation.
5. Check the bottom layer of brown soap. If it has formed a thick skin and the orange soap is around 120-130° F, spritz each cavity with 99% isopropyl alcohol and pour the soap in. Spritz again with alcohol to get rid of bubbles and sprinkle ground cinnamon on top.
6. Allow the soap to fully cool and harden for 4-6 hours. Remove from the mold and enjoy!