A recipe from Chef Phil Kastel.
Pumpkin Coffee Cheesecake
- 1 each Graham Cracker Pie Crust (homemade or store bought)
- 24 oz Cream Cheese – room temp
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 3 each Eggs
- 1 each Egg Yolk
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- 1 ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Tbl Fresh Ground Coffee
- 2 Tbl All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 275
- In a stand mixer beat cream cheese until smooth and buttery on medium speed. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, yolk, sour cream, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Mix briefly until combined. Add flour and vanilla. Beat until combined – do not over mix.
- Pour filling into crust. Place in oven approximately 1 hr 45 min, rotating every 15-20 minutes until cake begins to firm when shaken. Let rest uncovered for 15 minutes. Cover and place in fridge for 4 hours to set.
- Cut and top with your favorite whipped topping.