Directions for Pork
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Place cubed pork in dutch oven, add all the other ingredients and cover with lid and braise for 6 hours or until tender. Remove from oven and let sit until the pork is cool enough to handle. Use your hands or two forks to pull apart the tender meat.
3. Mix together the braising liquid and BBQ sauce, then pour over the pulled pork. Mix well so that pork is coated in the sauce.
Directions for Seasoning
1. Mix all together and use this as the seasoning for the pork
Directions for Slaw
1. Add all ingredients in food processor and blend. Add oil in slowly to emulsify dressing.
2. Toss ingredients with the vinaigrette. Set aside.
Directions for Sliders
1. Portion out to 2 oz sizes, form into slider shapes and let rise for 30 minutes. Brush with butter and bake at 375˚F for 10-15 minutes until golden.
Directions for Assembling 1 Sandwich
1. Place the pork filling on the bottom of a toasted bun. Top with coleslaw and the top bun.
2. Serve with pickles.