- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 scoop Rocco's Protein Powder Plus
1) Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl with a whisk until just combined
2) Heat a 6-inch nonstick pan over medium heat. Spray with a nonstick cooking spray and pour 3 ounces of batter into the pan
3) Cook until the edges of the pancake are set, about 45 seconds, and flip. Cook another 15-30 seconds.
Tips: Cook blueberries down and puree them as a great alternative to sugary syrups! It only takes about 5 minutes!
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page