- 1 ground sirloin hamburger patty (about 1/4 lb.)
- 4 oz. portobello mushroom cap
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- ½ tablespoon paelo mayo (I like "Primal Kitchen")
- 1 lettuce leaf
- ½ cup chopped broccoli
- ½ tbs. grass fed butter
- garlic and herb seasoning, to taste
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- smoked paprika, to taste
Makes 1 serving
Nutrition information: 593 calories, 48 grams fat, 12 grams carbs, 31 grams protein
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. As your grill is heating season hamburger patty with sea salt, pepper, and garlic and herb seasoning on both sides.
3. Rub mushroom cap with olive oil on both sides, season with sea salt, pepper, and smoked paprika.
4. Grill hamburger and mushroom cap on preheated grill, cook until desired doneness and texture.
5. Meanwhile, sauté broccoli and butter in a skillet, season with sea salt and pepper. About 5-7 minutes.
6. Once hamburger is cooked to desire, top with cheddar cheese. Place cheeseburger on top of grilled Portobello mushroom cap, top with mayo, lettuce, and avocado. Enjoy with broccoli on the side!