1) Blend milk, cashews, miso, agave, 1 tbsp Braggs and 1 tbs ground chipotle until creamy - set aside.
2) Sautee tempeh, green onion, bell pepper and red onion lightly set
3) Layer 8 inch Casserole dish with portobello mushroom caps do not slice.
4) Add thin slices of red onion on top of mushrooms and a thin layer of chipotle sauce.
5) Add sautéed tempeh and more Chipotle sauce top with a layer of cheese and sprinkle ground Chipotle sparingly over cheese.
6) Bake at 350 covered until cheese melts.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page