- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- 2# Duroc Pork Belly, Skin off, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 oz Garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce, Swan Brand
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce, Lee Kum Kee Premium
- 1/4 cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 pc Bay Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper, fresh ground, pepper mill
- 1# Tomato, Cherry Heirloom Mix, cut in half
- 4 cups Jasmine Rice, cooked, warm
1. Heat oil in a wok or Dutch oven.
2. Fry pork belly until it’s evenly brown.
3. Add Garlic and sauté for 10 seconds.
4. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and vinegar; cook for 30 seconds.
5. Add bay leaves and black pepper.
6. Simmer for 30-45 minutes or until pork is tender.
7. Once Pork Belly is tender, remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
8. Return sauce to stove and reduce sauce down to a glaze over medium high heat.
9. Add pork belly back to sauce and evenly glaze with sauce.
10. Serve with rice and tomatoes.