1. Heat oil in a wok or Dutch oven.
2. Fry pork belly until it’s evenly brown.
3. Add Garlic and sauté for 10 seconds.
4. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and vinegar; cook for 30 seconds.
5. Add bay leaves and black pepper.
6. Simmer for 30-45 minutes or until pork is tender.
7. Once Pork Belly is tender, remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
8. Return sauce to stove and reduce sauce down to a glaze over medium high heat.
9. Add pork belly back to sauce and evenly glaze with sauce.
10. Serve with rice and tomatoes.