- 1 prepared box of Vanilla Instant Jello pudding mix (makes 6 cups) (just needs milk)
- 3 C of whipped cream (store bought tub or homemade) * we added 1/4-1/2 tsp of almond extract
- 3-4 Packs of Soft Lady Fingers
- 1 C of Sliced almonds, Toasted
- 1 C of Pomegranate Seeds, drained of any juice
- Mint sprigs for garnish
- Need- Trifle Dish or some type of clear vessel so you can see the layers.
1) Standing upright and vertical, place fingers side by side all around the inside of the trifle.
2) Add half your prepared pudding.
3) Add half your whipped cream/topping.
4) Scatter half of pomegranate seeds and half of almonds on whip.
5) Cover entire surface with a horizontal layer of lady fingers.
6) Repeat above steps with with remaining pudding, whipped cream and ending with the second layer of scattered almonds and pomegranate seeds.
7) Lastly garnish with mint. Let set up in the fridge 1-2 hours before serving.
Serves 10-12 people