- 2 oz. Grand Marnier
- 1 ½ oz. tequila
- 2 oz. pomegranate juice
- 1 ½ oz. simple syrup
- Coarse salt for the rim
- Lime + pomegranate arils for garnish
1) Combine equal parts sugar and water, bring to a boil and let sugar dissolve, then turn off heat and let cool completely
2) Rim the ridge of your glass with a lime wedge and dip in margarita salt. Fill glass with ice.
3) In a cocktail shaker, combine tequila, Grand Marnier, pomegranate juice, simple syrup, and lime juice with ice, and shake for about 30 seconds.
4) Pour over ice and squeeze in extra lime slices.
5) Add some pomegranate arils for decoration.
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Get more from Cristina at CristinaFerrareCooks.com
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page