Glass casserole dish or cookie sheet & tin foil
Directions for Plantains
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Coat a nonstick cookie sheet with cooking spray.
3. Cut the ends off of the plantains and peel.
4. Cut each plantain on the diagonal into 1/2 inch slices.
5. Arrange in single layer and coat tops with cooking spray.
Bake, turning occasionally, for 10-15 minutes, until plantains are golden brown and very tender.
Directions for Cortadito
1. Pour the milk into a small coffee cup or espresso cup.
2. Warm the milk briefly in the microwave (about 30 seconds)
3. Pour Cafe Cubano into the milk to taste (about 2 oz is good) and spoon a dollop of the espuma on top.
4. Serve immediately
* Machine is called a Moka in Italy, or stove-top espresso machine
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page