1. To make the dough, in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk together the warmed coconut milk, lemon juice, and flaxseeds. Let rest for 2 minutes.
2. Switch to the beater attachment or use a handheld electric mixer to beat in the egg white until incorporated. Add the almond flour, arrowroot, baking powder, and salt and beat on medium speed until a dough forms. Add 1 teaspoon ice water and knead it into the dough by hand. Divide the dough into two equal pieces.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Place one piece of dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll into a 1⁄8-inch-thick circle. Remove the top parchment and trim the edges to make a 9 by 5-inch rectangle. Cut the rectangle into three 3 by 5-inch rectangles. Repeat with the remaining piece of dough, then gather the scraps from both and reroll and cut six more rectangles, for a total of twelve rectangles. If the dough dries out, knead the remaining 1 teaspoon ice water into the dough before rolling. Transfer six of the rectangles to the baking sheet.
5. To make the filling, in a small bowl, mix together the ricotta, pizza sauce, egg, basil, and salt. Spread the mixture in the center of each piece of dough, leaving a 1⁄2-inch border. Place 1 ounce each of salami and sausage on top.
6. Brush the inside edges of the dough with the egg wash, then cover each of the filled rectangles with a piece of dough to make six pockets. Use a fork to crimp the edges and seal them shut. Brush the tops with egg wash. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the crusts are golden brown.
7. Let the pockets cool on the baking sheet. Wrap each cooled pocket with a double layer of plastic wrap. Store the pockets in an airtight container or re-sealable plastic bag in the fridge for 5 days. To reheat, bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, until heated through. Store in the freezer for 3 months. Bake from frozen at 400°F for 20 minutes, until heated through.