Mary Giuliani is showing you how to make a delicious appetizer three different ways, pairing the pigs-in-a-blankets with a basil lemonade cocktail.
- 24 Store bought Frozen Pigs in a Blanket
- 1 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 tsp parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic powder mixed together
- 1 egg
- 1 gallon fresh lemonade
- 1 handful of basil
Directions for Pigs-In-A-Blanket
1. Brush Frozen Pigs with Egg Wash
2. Sprinkle 8 with Taco, 8 with Everything Bagel Seasoning and 8 with Italian Mixture
3. Bake at 350˚F for 20 minutes and serve.
Directions for Basil Lemonade Cocktail
1. Infuse the basil and the lemonade overnight
2. Strain the basil and serve over ice with choice or vodka or tequila.
3. Use fresh basil for garnish.
Get more information about this episode >>