- 2 very ripe avocados
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter ( + oil )
- 2 eggs
- Splash of vanilla
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup GF oat flour
Ingredients for Homemade Jam
- 1 cup frozen berry of choice (strawberry works nicely)
- Just under ½ cup chia seeds
- Splash of lemon juice
- Sprinkle of nutmeg
- 1 Tbs honey (more if you like sweeter)
1. Mix avocado & vanilla & eggs.
2. Then add the rest of the ingredients and place in the refrigerator for about 20/30 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°. Roll dough into little balls and flatten them w/ a fork! Bake for 10 minutes.
In a small saucepan mix ingredients on medium/low heat for 5 minutes.
Dark Chocolate Drizzle:
Bittersweet chocolate chips melted with a touch of coconut oil, drizzle over the baked cookie laying on a rack with paper towel underneath it to catch the excess drizzle off.
Sprinkle of Malden sea salt.
1 sliced banana sautéed in coconut oil
Steamed Vanilla Coconut Milk:
I use a Nespresso milk frothed, but we can use a hand froth-er, or even just heat the milk in a saucepan and pour into a cup with a dash of nutmeg on top