1. Mix instant pudding according to directions and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese with powdered sugar until well combined.
3. Add the Cool Whip to cream cheese and beat until combined.
4. Add vanilla pudding to cream cheese mixture and beat until combined.
5. Slice 5 bananas into coins and sprinkle with a few drops of lemon juice, set aside.
6. Melt peanut butter in microwave or on stove, set aside.
7. Assemble the pudding: Spoon a few tablespoons of pudding on the very bottom of a trifle bowl. Cover the bottom with Nilla wafers, then spread about ⅓ cup peanut butter on top of the cookies. Spoon on a few cups of pudding, smooth the top. Add another layer of cookies and repeat the process until the trifle dish is full.
8. Finish the final layer with crumbled cookies and drizzled peanut butter.
9. Chill for at least a few hours or overnight before serving.