- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 stick butter (room temp,) unsalted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 TEASPOONS tea. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups mashed, brown bananas (3 LARGE BANANAS)
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tea. salt
- 1 tea. baking soda
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Reeces Peanut Butter Chips
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
Blend sugar, butter and oil in a large bowl with an electric mixer until it turns a little fluffy and lighter in color. Mix in bananas, eggs, vanilla and peanut butter . In a separate bowl mix flour, salt and baking soda; add to banana mixture and mix just until combined. Stir in chocolate and peanut butter chips.
Pour mixture into a greased and floured 9x5' loaf pan. Bake at 300 degrees for approx 1 1/2 hours, or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Makes 10, big gorgeous slices!