1. Put the peanut butter in a double boiler to warm.
2. Combine the sugar, corn syrup, and water in a pot with the burner on high heat. Cook for 6 minutes - will be a rolling boil and the mixture will be fully melted together.
3. Add in the peanuts and cook for 5 minutes. Stirring slowly to avoid burning ant peanuts.
4. Turn off the heat and add in the vanilla, stir away!
5. Add in butter and salt, Stir away!
6. Add in baking soda, Stir away!
7. Drizzle in warmed peanut butter quickly, stir like your life depended on it!
8. Pour out onto a baking sheet and let cool for 1 hr.
9. Put some dark chocolate chips in a double boiler to warm. Once melted, drizzle on the brittle, wait for it to dry, then enjoy!