1. In a soup pot, place the olive oil and garlic clove and place pot over high heat.
2. Cook until garlic is golden brown.
3. Remove garlic and discard.
4. Add onions, carrots, and celery and cook for approximately 3-4 min, or until vegetables start to soften.
5. Lightly season with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper.
6. Add prosciutto and rosemary, stir for 15 seconds.
7. Add tomato paste, stir for 15 seconds.
8. Add chicken stock, bring to a boil, then reduce heat and allow to simmer for 15-20 min.
9. Bring soup back to a boil.
10. Add pasta, cook until tender.
11. Add beans to reheat.
12. Turn heat off...the soup will start to thicken.
13. Taste and adjust seasoning.
14. Ladle into bowls and garnish with parsley, cheese, and a drizzle of olive oil.