- 1 10-ounce bag Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
- 1 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 ½ tablespoons Dried Oregano
- 2 teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Yellow Mustard Powder
- ¼ cup Fresh Parsley
1. Heat oven to 400˚.
2. In a small bowl, toss grated cheese with oregano, paprika, and mustard until thoroughly combined.
3. Spread potato chips out on large baking sheet covered in tin foil. Try to keep chips in single layer, if possible.
4. Sprinkle ¾ cup of the cheese mixture over chips.
5. Bake chips for 5-7 minutes, until cheese has melted and begins to brown.
6. Remove from oven, toss remaining cheese mixture on top.
7. Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve warm or at room temperature.