Sandra Lee makes a delicious recipe for your big Game Day.
- Pan de Payes (Country Bread)
- Roma tomato (ripe)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Prosciutto – thinly sliced
1) Cut loaf of country bread in 1 inch slices and toast until golden brown and bread is crisp throughout (you may also grill bread).
2) Cut tomatoes in halves with the seeded sides exposed. Rub tomato while squeezing onto bread until one whole side is covered in tomato pulp & seeds (you may use more than one tomato per slice).
3) Dress the slice of bread with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Slice to preferred size.
4) Toss with prosciutto slice