1. Place chicken pieces in a large bowl, toss with cornstarch and salt. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, orange juice, brown sugar and orange zest. Set
3. Clean wok and heat 15 seconds over high heat.
4. Add 1 tablespoon oil, the ginger, garlic, crushed red chili pepper flakes and green onions to
a small saucepan and cook for just a few seconds until fragrant.
5. Now, add the soy sauce, orange juice, brown sugar, orange zest, and rice wine.
6. Cook until bubbling and the sugar has dissolved.
7. In a small bowl, stir together the water and cornstarch, then add it to the sauce and stir
until thickened. Add sesame oil if desired.
8. Heat oil in wok and stir-fry chicken until golden brown and crisp.
9. Add sauce to wok and toss with chicken.
10. Serve over jasmine rice.