- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 cup brown rice cereal
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 scoops SLIMQUICK Pure Protein Vanilla
- 2 tbsp water
1. Line a 9 by 5 loaf baking pan with unbleached parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a stand up mixer or mixing bowl add all the ingredients and mix until combine. With a spatula, evenly press this mixture on the prepared baking pan and let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours until it sets. Cut into bars or squares.
3. Store in the refrigerator covered for up to 1 week. Makes about 8-10 bars in 15 minutes.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page