1. One large storage plastic bag with slider closing.
2. In a bowl add the sugar and salt to the water and stir well, place the water inside the plastic bag add the pork chops and store in the refrigerator at least 3 hours or better yet, overnight.
3. While the steak is marinating, make the stellino rub by mixing all the ingredients together , keep in mind you will not need all the rub for just 2 chops, this spice mix will keep for a whole week, save it in a container with a screw top and keep in in a cool storage space when you are not using it, however i am sure just like me, it won’t last that long because you will use it on everything! Set aside for later.
4. Once you take the chops out of the marinade wipe them dry, then sprinkle them generously on both sides with the Stellino rub.
5. Brush the Marquette castings cast iron skillet with the vegetable oil and preheat over medium heat for 5 minutes until the surface of the pan reaches a temperature of 375 degrees.
6. Once the skillet is hot, add the pork chops and cook 3 minutes per side.
7. Once you turn the chops after the first 3 minutes, lower the heat to medium low and add the butter, baste the chops with the melted butter as they are cooking.
8. Take the chops out of the pan and let them rest.
9. To the cast iron skillet add the beans and the arugula and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes stirring well.
10. Add the chops and the juices that have accumulated, lower the heat to medium low and cook for 4 more minutes.
11. Dinner is ready, turn off the heat and serve the chops with side of cannellini and wilted arugula.