- 1lb uncooked spaghetti
- 5 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 3 cups spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- Season to taste with: Salt, Red pepper flakes, Parmesan cheese, Basil, Parsley
1. Boil super salted water. Cook noodles, stirring occasionally until al dente. Drain and put aside. Keep a 1/4 cup of pasta water.
2. Toast, finely sliced garlic in olive oil a pan or a skillet over medium heat. Add in the chickpeas and spinach. Stir until the spinach starts to wilt. Add remaining 1/4 cup of pasta water. Turn the heat down if oil starts to bubble. Continue until garlic is golden brown and pour over pasta.
3. Season the pasta with salt, red pepper flakes, parmesan cheese, parsley and basil to taste.