Ingredients for Paprika Wrapper
- 4 cups AP flour
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 cup room temp Water
- ¾ Tbsp Salt
Ingredients for Cheeseburger Filling
- ½ lb. Solid Cheddar Cheese
- ½ lb. Lean Ground Chuck Beef
- ¼ lb. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Canola Oil
Directions for Wrapper
1. Mix all together in a mixer for 6 minutes, set aside and rest for 30 minutes.
2. Pass through pasta sheeter on thickness setting 5.
3. Use a 5 -inch round cookie cutter to cut the wrappers to size.
Directions for Filling
1. Dice the comte cheese into 1x1 inch cubes (will make about 20 cubes). In a large bowl, mix ground beef, shredded cheddar cheese, red onion, and Worcestershire sauce together and season with salt and black pepper. Finish with canola oil and mix well.
2. Put 1 Tbsp of beef filling and 1 cube comte cheese in the middle of the pot sticker wrapper, fold pot stickers. After all the pot stickers are folded, heat up 2 tbsp canola oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the pan is hot, line up the pot stickers flat side down in the pan. Add ¼ cup water and cover it with a lid, drop the heat to low. Cook for 4 minutes and remove the lid. The top of the potstickers will have cooked from the steam. Turn up the heat to medium and allow the bottom of the potstickers crisp up, about 1 minute. When they are golden on the bottom, the potstickers are done.