Directions for Candy Pops
1. Melt green candy in a microwave or double broiler until smooth
2. Pop marshmallow onto stick
3. Dip into melted green candy until fully coated
4. Stand the pops upright and place them in the fridge. Tip: stand up in sugar filled container until chocolate has hardened
5. Melt chocolate chips until smooth and dip the top of the pop to create the hair. Tip: you can use a toothpick to form spiky hair.
6. Pop back into fridge to harden
7. Break your pretzel sticks into small pieces inserting one on each side of the head creating bolts.
8. Apply candy eyeballs with a dab of melted chocolate aka "candy glue"
9. Decorating your monsters face with edible markers is the finishing touch.
Directions for Monster Munch
1. Cover a baking sheet with wax paper
2. Spread popcorn out evenly on wax paper
3. Melt chocolate and candy melt until smooth and drizzle over popcorn.
4. Add your candy mix on top and ENJOY!
Directions for Punch
1) Mix Punch and soda together in a pitcher or punchbowl.
2) Top with marshmallows and edible eyeballs.