1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
3. Mix banana into wet ingredients.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk until bubbly.
5. Lightly oil skillet if not using a non-stick variety, and heat skillet on medium-high heat.
6. Spoon batter into a waffle maker (recipe made for a 4-waffle iron, each waffle measuring 4” x 4 ¾”).
7. Continue to cook until both sides are golden brown and cooked through, then enjoy!
8. Makes 6-8 regular size waffles
RASPBERRY MAPLE SYRUP DIRECTIONS:
1. Warm frozen raspberries in microwave for a minute, or until soft.
2. Mix with maple syrup.