- 2 cups oat flour
- 4 tsp. Baking powder
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas, mashed (fresh or defrost a frozen banana)
- 1¾ cups milk of your choice
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Crushed or whole walnuts (mix in batter or use as toppings – I use ¼ cup)
- Berries for top (blueberries, raspberries –and frozen fruit –mango/cherries
- Maple syrup (pour in a small dish and dip your pancake)
- Optional: ⅓ tsp. Cinnamon
RASPBERRY MAPLE SYRUP INGREDIENTS:
- 1½ cup frozen raspberries
- ¾ cup maple syrup
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
3. Mix banana into wet ingredients.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk until bubbly.
5. Lightly oil skillet if not using a non-stick variety, and heat skillet on medium-high heat.
6. Spoon batter into a waffle maker (recipe made for a 4-waffle iron, each waffle measuring 4” x 4 ¾”).
7. Continue to cook until both sides are golden brown and cooked through, then enjoy!
8. Makes 6-8 regular size waffles
RASPBERRY MAPLE SYRUP DIRECTIONS:
1. Warm frozen raspberries in microwave for a minute, or until soft.
2. Mix with maple syrup.