Best Home Cook winner Toya Boudy is making a mouth-watering dessert with coconut and pineapple.
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can 15.25oz crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup maraschino cherries drained & chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping plus extra for garnish if desired
1. In a large bowl, combine coconut, crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, pecans, (Eagle Brand) Sweetened Condensed Milk, lemon juice and maraschino cherry juice.
2. Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
3. Top with additional whipped topping and cherries if desired. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Get more information about this episode >>