- Salmon cut into 6 ounce pieces
- White wine
- Chicken stock
- Fresh multi grain loaf of bread
- Red peppers
- Yellow peppers
- Bunch of Asparagus
- Vidalia Onions
- Portabello or Shitake mushrooms
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Finely chopped fresh garlic
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Chopped fresh basil
- Finely chopped fresh rosemary
Slice vegetables (length wise when possible) and place on large tray. (Smaller vegetable cuts may be placed on a skewer.) Brush with olive oil and sprinkle seasonings. Place on grill over low-medium heat, close cover and grill for 5-7 minutes per side. When in doubt, flip em!
(Rough cooking times: 8-10 minutes for peppers, squash, zucchini, eggplant, 5-7 minutes for mushrooms, asparagus onions. Bread
Slice bread. Brush with olive oil on both sides and sprinkle kosher salt. Grill both sides, a few minutes each.
Make little tin foil boat and put white wine, chicken stock and lemon juice. Place salmon in and close up top. Place on grill in low heat area and let cook for 10-12 minutes.