- 3-4 Tyson® Fresh Chicken Breasts; boneless and skinless
- 2 poblano chilies, roasted, peeled, diced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 3 roma tomatoes, seeded, sliced
- 2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 3 medium garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons prepared mesquite seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lime
Serving size: 4
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375°F, place rack in upper ⅓ of oven. Combine all vegetables in a mixing bowl except cilantro, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Place vegetables in the base of a 9"x11" casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine mesquite seasoning, chili powder, and 1 tbs. olive oil and mix well. Lightly brush the seasoned chili oil on both sides of the chicken breast and place on top of vegetables. Squeeze lime juice over chicken.
- Place the casserole dish in oven and roast for 25-30 minutes, until chicken is cooked thoroughly with an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Remove from oven and top with chopped cilantro. (Optional)
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.