Ingredients for Peppermint Bark
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (Nestle)
- 1 cup bright white Candy Melts (Wilton)
- ¼ cup finely crushed peppermint candies
Ingredients for Decorations
- 6 mini peanut butter cups (Reese’s), cut in half
- 24 small eye candies (Wilton)
- 12 orange sprinkles
- 6 pretzel sticks (Snyder’s), cut into quarters
- 36 red chip crunch sprinkles (Wilton)
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
2. Melt the chocolate chips and Candy Melts together until smooth.
3. Fold in the crushed peppermint candy.
4. Spread evenly onto the baking sheet.
1. While the chocolate is still wet, place the candies to create snowmen: 1 peanut butter cup half for the hat, 2 eye candies for the eyes, 1 orange sprinkle for the nose, 2 pretzels for the arms, and 3 red chips for the buttons.
2. Allow the bark to set for about 30 minutes.
3. Cut the bark into 12 “melted snowman” pieces.