- 3 pounds 80/20 ground beef
- 1/4 pan sweated diced onion
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cups bread crumbs
- 1 cup frenches fried onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- I pkg onion soup mix dissolved in a half cup of water
1. Mix all dry ingredients together thoroughly in a medium size bowl.
2. Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
3. Use largest stainless steel bowl to mix ground beef
4. Add eggs, mix together.
5. Add sweated onions, mix together.
6. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the beef/egg mixture until all the dry ingredients and
soup-water mix beef/egg mixture is full incorporated.
7. Divide meatloaf mixture into foil pans determining the size you want them.
8. Tightly pack meatloaf into pan, leaving no air holes and no creases.
9. Smooth top with water.
10. Tightly wrap with 2 layers of aluminum foil.
11. Cook at 350 degrees, until meatloaf reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
12. Chill overnight.
13. Once chilled overnight, cut meatloaf into 1.5-2 ounce bars that are about 3+ inches long
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page