- 1 large package cook and serve vanilla pudding
- 1 large package Strawberry Jell-O
- 2 cups water
- 1 16 oz Cool-Whip (ite or fat-free is fine)
- ½ bag mini marshmallows
- 1 pint fresh strawberries cut into bite size pieces
- Pour pudding and jell-o into a small pan and add 2 cups water
- Stir well over medium heat until it boils.
- Remove from the stove and pour into a very large mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate until it thickens. (This takes apx 1-2 hours.)
- When you remove from the fridge, use a whisk and a LOT of muscle to whip it until it is creamy and very few lumps are left.
- Add the Cool-Whip and mix lightly.
- Lightly fold in marshmallows and strawberries – save a few strawberries and marshmallows for a garnish.
- Pour into a nicer dish – because this one will be messy.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to go.
Check out TV personality and country singer Matt Rogers at mattrogersusa.com. Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.