- 1 large package cook and serve vanilla pudding
- 1 large package Strawberry Jell-O
- 2 cups water
- 1 16 oz Cool-Whip (ite or fat-free is fine)
- ½ bag mini marshmallows
- 1 pint fresh strawberries cut into bite size pieces
- Pour pudding and jell-o into a small pan and add 2 cups water
- Stir well over medium heat until it boils.
- Remove from the stove and pour into a very large mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate until it thickens. (This takes apx 1-2 hours.)
- When you remove from the fridge, use a whisk and a LOT of muscle to whip it until it is creamy and very few lumps are left.
- Add the Cool-Whip and mix lightly.
- Lightly fold in marshmallows and strawberries – save a few strawberries and marshmallows for a garnish.
- Pour into a nicer dish – because this one will be messy.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to go.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.