- 1 Cup Soft Butter (Unsalted)
- ½ Cup Sifted Confectioner's Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2¼ - 2½ Cups Sifted Flour
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Cream butter and confectioner's sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, mix to blend in.
- Add flour and salt a little at a time.
- When all the flour is in, add walnuts, mix until crumbly (not thoroughly mixed).
- Turn mixture out onto lightly floured board.
- Form dough into log, chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place onto un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake until set, but not brown, 12-15 minutes at 350° F.
- Cool cookies then roll in confectioner's sugar.
Cristina Cooks - Butterball Cookies
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.