- 5 Eggs, Beaten
- 1 Cup Chicken Sausage, Cooked
- 1 Cup Asparagus, Chopped
- 1 Tomato, Chopped
- 2 Cups diced and boiled sweet potatoes
- Garlic Salt, to taste
- 2 ½ TBS Earth Balance Butter
- Field Roast Chao Slices or Daiya Cheese
1. In large bowl, beat together eggs and milk. Stir in cooked sausage, asparagus, tomato, potato cubes, and garlic salt.
2. Melt butter in large frying pan over low heat. Add eggs, and stir constantly. Continue until the eggs are fully cooked, about 5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle with cheese and serve warm!
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page