- 4 cups of brussels sprouts (Stems trimmed and cut in half length wise - cut once in big chunks)
- Cracked black pepper
- Bit of salt
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup chopped fresh pancetta
- A small amount of olive oil
- Skillet that goes from the top of the stove to inside the oven
- Blanch the brussel sprouts
- Sauté diced pancetta in cast iron until crispy
- Add Brussels until you get some color and they are heated through.
- Take off heat and mix in the parmesan
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
Return to Episode Guide >>
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.