- 1/2 shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon
- 1.5 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 3-4 oz grapeseed oil
- 1/4 -1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Juice of a lemon wedge
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1.5 pounds of haricot vert, cleaned and blanched (green beans)
- Sauté shallot over medium heat until translucent, add mustard and vinegars and whisk.
- Remove from heat and whisk in remaining ingredients (except nuts)
- Place beans in a bowl and toss with dressing (may not need all dressing, use your discretion so as to not over dress), add hazelnuts.
Return to Episode Guide >>
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv
and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv
. Plus, check out our YouTube
channel for backstage videos.