- 8 oz. Andean Dream Macaroni Pasta cooked 6 minutes in salted water (cooled with
- cold water)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 leaves of kale rustic-chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- ¼ cup fresh tomatoes diced
- ½ cup diced black pitted olives
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice from 1-2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 clove fresh crushed garlic
- ¼ tsp of sea salt or kosher salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Cook pasta for 6 minutes, drain, and rinse. Put all fresh prepared ingredients into the pasta.
- Prepare dressing in a separate bowl and then add the dressing to the pasta salad and lightly toss.
- Chill 1 to 2 hours and serve.
Marilu shares more recipes at
www.marilu.com. Her book, "Total Memory Makeover," is available online and on store shelves.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at