Maria has a hack to make the most of your cookie cutters.
WHIPPED CREAM MELTS:
- Whipped cream (store-bought or your favorite recipe, maria’s recipe is below)
- Chocolate chips, sprinkles, marshmallows, etc.
MARIA’S SPICED MAPLE WHIPPED CREAM:
- 1 cup cold whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
WHIPPED CREAM MELTS DIRECTIONS:
- Add whipped cream to bowl.
- Add in any additional ingredients (suggestions: chocolate chips, marshmallows, food coloring, etc.).
- Fill cookie cutter molds.
- Place in freezer until ready to use.
- Optional: Sprinkle some sprinkles on top before putting in the freezer.
MARIA’S SPICED MAPLE WHIPPED CREAM DIRECTIONS:
- Place the cold cream into the cold bowl.
- Slowly start whisking the cream until it starts to thicken.
- Slowly add in the maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
- Continue to whisk until you reach soft peaks.
- Being careful not to over whip or you will have spiced maple butter!
- You want the texture to be thick but still able to smoothly fall off a spoon.