- 1-quart apple cider
- Cinnamon syrup; the amount will vary based on how spiced the cider is
- Whipped cream; preferably homemade
- Caramel sauce for garnish
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
DIRECTIONS FOR THE CINNAMON SYRUP:
It’s basically a cinnamon simple syrup, you can also make it yourself:
- Add 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup white sugar to a saucepan.
- Add 1 cup of water and stir well. Bring to a slow boil and remove from heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and stir well.
DIRECTIONS FOR THE CIDER:
- Heat the apple cider in a slow cooker (or large pot) until hot
- Stir in the cinnamon syrup to taste
- Use a ladle to spoon the cider into a mug
- Top with whipped cream
- Drizzle the caramel sauce over the whipped cream
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the top of the whipped cream