Yield: 20 - 24 Servings
1. Spray or butter a 13 by 9 by 2-inch baking pan.
2. Spread the Nutella on all your bread slices, then put 2 slices together to make 6 sandwiches. Cut each sandwich into 9 pieces and place them into a large stainless-steel bowl.
3. Place your eggs in another bowl and whisk in the cream, milk, sugar, hazelnut liqueur, vanilla and almond extracts. Pour this mixture over the Nutella sandwich cubes and mix thoroughly.
4. Next, mash your bananas and stir that into the bread cube mixture. Mix all together and pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Let stand for at least 1 hour, occasionally pressing the bread down into the mixture to absorb all the cream mixture.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees f. Bake until the pudding is set in the center, about 40 to 45 minutes. Cool slightly. Sift some powdered sugar over the bread pudding and serve warm.