- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Traditional Sauce
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
1. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs and 1/2 cup sauce in medium bowl; shape into 18 meatballs.
2. In a small dutch oven, heat remaining sauce to a simmer. In a separate skillet heat oil on medium heat and brown meatballs in batches as to not overcrowd. Cook for 5-7 minutes, turning to evenly brown all sides. With a slotted spoon remove meatballs and place in sauce for 10-15 minutes to finish cooking or to desired temperature.
3. Serve over hot spaghetti.